Grayshott Social Club is regularly enjoyed by over 530 members and their guests who fortunately discovered it tucked away on Hill Road, just a short walk from the village centre. The Club has grown over the last 100 years or more to form the social hub of the local community, providing superb facilities and entertainment.
Established in 1905 we are a member of the Club & Institutes Union and a registered Friendly Society In 2016 the Club’s ‘community’ status was recognised by the Parish Council and the Club building and its lands added to the list of Grayshott Community Assets.
There were no results found.
This site is financed by Guildford Arts – a charity dedicated to the promotion of arts related organisations and activities in Guildford and around.