St John’s School in Leatherhead, Surrey is a fully co-educational Independent school for pupils aged 11 to 18. The school offers day, weekly and flexible boarding for approximately 718 pupils.
St John’s was founded in 1851 to educate the sons of the clergy, and was relocated from St John’s Wood, London to its current site in Surrey in 1872. Set in 50 acres, the school’s site is a mixture of old and new with mid-Victorian architecture complemented by a Science Centre and modern classroom blocks and boarding houses.
There were no results found.
This site is financed by Guildford Arts – a charity dedicated to the promotion of arts related organisations and activities in Guildford and around.