Valley End Road, Valley End Road Chobham,
GU24 8TDUnited Kingdom
The church of St Saviour is a grade II listed building. The church can be found on Valley End Road, next to Valley End School, just 2 miles from the centre of Chobham village.
St Saviour was built in 1867 by the English architect George Frederick Bodley. The church is build in red and brown brick with stone dressed windows. The interior is a simple mixture of brick and stone.
There were no results found.
This site is financed by Guildford Arts – a charity dedicated to the promotion of arts related organisations and activities in Guildford and around.